This is the month that will require some real attention to schedules. A college graduation at the beginning of May, a high school graduation at the end of the month, a family vacation to Greece the first two weeks in June. All of these events have required careful planning and attention to several travel details. The trip to the college graduation requires two one way airline tickets and lots of driving with cars loaded full of everything that can fit in a dorm room. The highs school graduation in town requires no real travel, but some serious party planning. The trip to Greece, of course, involves international air travel as well as a number of different ferry transfers while you are on the islands.
The plans are so varied that your family has actually joked that if you only could afford private jet charter costs the next two months would be a lot easier. In fact, your husband has traveled on private jet charter flights several times during the last two years and he can attest to how effortless these flights have been.
When Was the Last Time You Had to Make Travel Plans?
Any time you have to travel you can find yourself subject to many problems that are out of your control. For the lucky few who are able to afford private jet charter costs, however, you can get the benefit of traveling on a smaller plane and access to a wider range of departure and arrival times. In addition, private air travel allows you to work while you are in flight instead of being cramped onto a crowded commercial plane. Making an investment in private jet charter prices offers a number of advantages. Consider these facts and figures about the airline industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Millennials are predicted to spend $1.4 trillion on travel each year by the year 2020.
- $300 billion is spent on business travel in America every year.
- Domestic travelers constitute 85% of the total traveling expenditures in the U.S.
- An estimated 1.4 million U.S. newlyweds travel for their honeymoon every year.
- U.S. travelers went on 458.9 million domestic business trips in 2016. This figure is forecasted to increase to 478.2 million by the end of the year 2020.
- More than 8 million people fly on average every day.
Private air charter flights have arrival and departure times that are far more varied than commercial flights. In addition, these flights have access to many more airports than larger planes. Although private jet charter costs may seem prohibitive, when you realize the conveniences that these flights provide, you may realize that they are worth the money.