The airline reservations are made. The charter buses are scheduled. The hotel rooms are booked.
All that is left is to get through the next four really long weeks of school!
Just a few days after school is out for summer, the high school choir group is leaving for a week in California. In addition to visiting the biggest amusement parks, the group also has two days planned for spending at the beach. And while all of the plans sound great, the reality is that the list of all of the fun that is planned is making these next few weeks really drag.
Finding the Right Charter Buses Can Help Groups of Any Size Navigate the Largest of Cities
If you are getting ready to take a trip with a large group it is important to pay attention to all of the details. For many groups, the decision to schedule charter buses can help find the solution to many of the plans that need to be made. From reservations at restaurants to easy drop off at large amusement parks, charter bus rentals are the best choice. With drivers who have experience at the most popular attractions, travel groups can sit back and enjoy the sites.
If you are the person in charge of renting transportation for a large group it is often worth your time to make sure that you check into the options of charter bus lines. With plenty of room under the bus for luggage and lots of leg room on the bus itself, both long and short trips can be successful. If you are looking for the easiest ways to make sure that you get tickets and access to some of the most popular events, a large charter bus company can help with that as well.
Consider some of this information about the reasons that many people make the decision to travel by charter buses:
- The motorcoach industry accounts for 631,000,000 passenger trips a year in Canada and the United States.
- Motorcoaches are three times more efficient in reducing CO2 output when compared to commuter rail, and five times more efficient than transit buses.
- Every full motorcoach has the potential of removing as many as 55 vehicles from the highway.
- Switching to motorcoach travel for the 12,500 miles traveled every year by the average automobile would reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 4.3 tons an automobile annually.
- Motorcoaches are on average six times more energy and fuel-efficient than single occupancy automobiles.
- Motorcoaches emit the least carbon dioxide (CO2) per passenger mile when they are compared to other vehicles.
Convenient, affordable, and reliable travel is important to large groups who are attempting to pack lots of activities into a short amount of time. For many, the solution is to work with a large charter bus company.